Monday, October 8, 2007

ENDA United! Call Respresentative (and Tell Us What They Say)

We only have two to three weeks to make something happen, so call your Reprentative:

Demand they vote for H.R. 2015, the original united ENDA, with gender identity AND sexual orientation

A few tips pasted from the National Center for Transgender Equality (NCTE):

To find your Representative's phone number, go to or call the U.S. Capitol Switchboard at (202) 224-3121 and ask for your representative's office.

Then tell NCTE how they responded:

Fight for all.

No comments: