Monday, August 25, 2008

Denver Update: NARAL speaks, and my brother monitors protestors

Nancy Keenan, president of NARAL Pro-Choice America, gave a nice speech an hour ago. She talked about ALL reproductive freedom issues: contraception access, complete and age-appropriate sex education for our teens, and the need to stand by women and support them in the lives they choose, whether it involves adoption, abortion, or parenting.

My brother has been keeping an eye on Fox's News' involvement. He sent me that You-Tube of left-wing protesters gave Fox a flying f-you and I'm still smiling. The left-wingers cannot always be defended, but in this case I give them a thumbs-up.

On education: One advocate said that serving our children means more than just gearing them up for a test. I agree.

Awesome intercession music...

No comments: